Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Review

L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in Sun Beige

Since I'm such a make-up junkie, I couldn't resist on trying out this new foundation. The concept of transforming a liquid foundation to a powder finish just seemed too interesting to pass up. Since it's summer, I tend to stay away from thick, full coverage foundations because heat + oily skin = bad news. I wanted a lightweight foundation with natural coverage so this foundation was perfect :) I personally love this foundation, it seriously doesn't even feel like I'm even wearing any foundation. I read a lot of reviews prior to buying this foundation and a lot of people were complaining that it wasn't full coverage but that wasn't what the product claimed to have. This foundation is meant to be lightweight & look natural, as if it were your bare skin (hence the name.) If you're looking for a full coverage foundation, this definitely isn't for you. If you want smooth, airbrushed looking skin, I'd definitely recommend trying this out!

P.S: Keep in mind that I set my foundation with a little powder to prevent my face from getting shiny since I have extremely oily skin.

Pros:
  • VERY lightweight
  • Evened out skin tone
  • Beautiful matte finish
  • Easy to blend
  • Contains SPF18 & didn't oxidize
  • Leaves skin super smooth
  • Lasted for about 8 hours
Cons: 
  • Packaging - glass bottle + no pump = laaaaame
    Since the product is so liquidy, application can be pretty messy
  • A little pricey for the amount of product you're getting (~$11 at Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment