Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Victoria's Secret Face Prime Make-up Primer & Setting Spray

If you guys didn't already know, I have combination/oily skin so making my make-up last all day is pretty impossible without touching up throughout the day. I've tried UD's de-slick multiple times and I really liked it. The only problem with De-slick is that it's on the pricey side =/ I had a secret rewards card from VS that had $10 on it so I thought I'd use it to test out this primer since it got such great reviews on MUA. For only having to pay 2 bucks, I couldn't pass up on this product!
 

Victoria's Secret Face Prime ($12)

I've been using this product on and off for the past few weeks using different techniques. After testing out the different ways to use it, I found that it works best for me as a primer rather than a setting spray. Whenever I would spray my face after applying make-up, it left my face feeling kinda sticky w/ a dewy finish. As a primer, it worked great for me, it kept my make-up looking  flawless for about 8 hours :) I would only need to use about 3 pumps of spray (concentrating around the t-zone) I would definitely re-purchase, especially since it's super cheap!

UPDATE: Okay guys, I finally figured out an even better application method! I found that this method made my make-up last even longer without looking dewy!

1. Prime your face by spraying it evenly before applying any foundation
2. Once the spray is completely dry, you can apply your liquid foundation & concealer
3. Spray your face evenly again to set your foundation & concealer
4. After its completely dry, apply a translucent powder lightly all over face (this step prevents the face from looking oily & cakey)

No comments:

Post a Comment