Translate

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review :)


Clarisonic Mia 2 in Sea Breeze
Sensitive Brush Head (i really need to get a new brush head soon LOL)

Claims:
  • Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
  • Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
  • Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers
  • Gentle enough to use 2X a day

Includes:
-1 Sensitive Brush Head
-Universal Voltage Charger
-Protective Travel Case

Features:
-Two speeds (low and normal)
-A one-minute pulsing T-Timer

Price: $120 (I got mine from the navy exchange, so it was a little cheaper & tax-free!)
Retail Price: $150



After using my Clarisonic for almost a month now, here's a list of all the things that I've noticed about my skin ever since I added the Mia2 to my skin regimen!

-Leaves skin feeling and looking healthier
-Removed tons of excess make-up
-Helps skin care products absorb better
-Pores appear smaller
-Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
-Soft, non-abrasive brush head

I honestly can't believe I waited so long to buy this. I know it's a lot of money to cough up for a skincare product, but for me it was worth every penny! If you are on the fence about buying this because of the price, do not hesitate! It's definitely a HG product for myself & many others. I have oily skin and large pores in the t-zone, and nothing has EVER helped my skin look and feel this good. I've used the Olay Pro-X advanced cleaning system in the past but it isn't nearly as good as the Clarisonic. What I love the most about the Clarisonic is the feeling you get after cleansing. After wearing make-up all day, it just feels so nice to let your skin breathe :)







I use the Clarisonic in a slow circular movement all around the face to make sure I get all the excess dirt and make up deep down in the skin. I typically always use the low speed, but whenever I wear more make-up than usual, I'll use the normal speed.
  • 20 seconds on nose
  • 10 seconds on each cheek
  • 10 seconds on forehead
  • 10 seconds on chin/neck







The Clarisonic was great for traveling as well! The case kept it protected from getting dirty & didn't take up that much space in my bag. The brush cap was very helpful as well because of the ventilation holes. If it didn't have the holes, moisture can get trapped in the space from the water and cause mold to grow on the brush. 

If you couldn't tell already... I would definitely recommend this product! LOL As always, if you have any questions or have tried this product before, don't hesitate to leave me a comment below letting me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment