Translate

Friday, February 7, 2014

Coastal Scents Forever Blush Review!


If you're a blush addict like me or just looking for a new blush to try out, you NEED to go onto the Coastal Scents website and order these blushes right now! These blushes are just so so so amazing! I wish I could own all 18 shades LOL. I randomly stumbled upon them as I was online shopping and was really curious because I had barely seen/heard any reviews from the beauty community about this product. They're insanely pigmented which can be a good and bad thing...  I'd definitely recommend using a very light hand because you can always build up the color versus applying too much and looking like a clown. These blushes are easy to blend so if you do happen to apply too much like I did the first time; don't worry, they're not hard to work with. To avoid applying too much product onto the cheeks, I would swipe the blush onto the top of my hand once before applying it to my cheeks.  I think these blushes are super affordable for the quality you get out of them. Since you don't need to use a lot of the product, they will last you a very long time! The original price for these blushes are $7.95 each but I payed $5.95 for each blush because I got a 25% discount! So if you want to save some extra bucks, just simply make an account with Coastal Scents and you can get discounts and earn points with every order :)



Exquisite

Exquisite: Deep berry shade w/ a matte finish. This is the darkest blush out of all of the ones I bought but is still definitely just as wearable. In the pan it looks really intimidating, but once you blend it out, it looks amazing.












Lovely

 

Lovely: Deep coral shade w/ a shimmer finish. This blush would be perfect for the spring and summer!












Royal




Royal: Mauvey-pink shade w/ a matte finish that looks really natural on the cheeks. Royal would be a perfect everyday blush!












Sweet




Sweet: Medium pink shade w/ a satin finish.
This the most subtle shade out of the four. I think Sweet would be suitable for all skin tones because it's not too dark nor too light! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a wearable reddish blush, and "Exquisite" looks like it may have my name on it!
    I'm pale (NW15), but I'm experienced with makeup, and I own a good fan brush, so I think it'll work.
    Thanks for this post; it was *tremendously* helpful!

    ReplyDelete