Translate

Thursday, February 20, 2014

NYX Butter Lipsticks Review!


 I love butter and I love lippies so why not have the best of both worlds?! LOL just kidding...  I really wanted to try these out because I loved the NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipsticks so much that I figured these would be just as amazing.  Surely enough, they exceeded my expectations :) I find that the butter ones are actually more moisturizing and lightweight than the extra creamy lipsticks. They're just super creamy and velvety smooth on the lips to the point where it doesn't even feel like you're wearing a lipstick, which I love because my lips tend to chap easily but I didn't have that problem with these. According to other blogger reviews, a lot of people mentioned that the lighter shades didn't seem to be as pigmented as the darker shades so keep that in mind if you're considering buying these! The original price for these lipsticks are $6 but I payed $4.50 for each lipstick because I got a 25% discount! So if you want to save some extra bucks, just simply make an account with NYX Cosmetics and you can receive 25% off your entire purchase!







Licorice: deep burgundy










Sweet Tart: deep pink w/ blue undertones










Mary Janes: true red

No comments:

Post a Comment