Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DUPE for Sigma Beauty Sigmax Kabuki Kit!

If you're looking for some HQ makeup brushes but don't want to spend a lot, you should try out these kabuki brushes! Just because a beauty product isn't "high end," it doesn't necessarily mean that it won't work just as well. I bought these brushes last summer but I didn't start using them until recently and they've made a huge difference to my make-up routine! I bought them on Amazon for $15 from Royal Care Cosmetics. They're super soft, dense, doesn't shed and blends like a dream :) What's also amazing about Royal Care Cosmetics is that they have awesome customer service! They shipped my package the day after I placed my order & I received the brushes within 2 days! So if you're impatient like me, I'm pretty sure they'll exceed your expectations :)

Includes:
  • Flat Kabuki - liquid foundation
  • Rounded Kabuki - powder
  • Angled Kabuki - blush
  • Tapered Kabuki - contour/highlight

No comments:

Post a Comment